Come join our team at Oak Knoll Animal Hospital, voted Best of 2017 by St. Louis Park Magazine! We have been serving the pets and people of SLP for more than 30 years and relocated to our new state-of-the-art facility in 2015, bringing the same overwhelming spirit of compassionate care and progressive medicine that has established us as a trusted family doctor for so many decades. Our practice has continued to grow, and we are seeking to add an associate DVM to our team that will bring a passion for client education, pain management and a willingness to partner with clients to resolve tough cases. Compensation includes a generous base salary and quarterly production bonus as well as excellent benefits. New graduates and experienced veterinarians are encouraged to apply. Candidates interested in learning more about the administrative side of practice, including potential future ownership, are welcome as well.
· Active or Anticipated License to Practice Veterinary Medicine in Minnesota · Problem Solving · Client Communication/Partnership · Passion for High Quality Veterinary Care · General Surgery and Anesthesia · Advanced Dentistry · Pain Management · Client Education · Respectful, Friendly & Professional · Business Minded/Interest in Future Ownership
Additional Salary Information: · Retirement Plan with up to 3% salary match
· Health Insurance with up to 90% company contribution
· Dental Insurance with 100% company contribution
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Holidays
· Continuing Education Allowance
· Continuing Education Paid Time Off: up to 5 days per year
· Uniform Allowance
· AVMA Membership Paid
· MVMA Membership Paid
· Pet Care Discount
About Oak Knoll Animal Hospital
VHA Business Services provides recruiting services to veterinary hospitals and clinics in the five state area.