Part Time or Full Time - Any experience level considered
DVM or equivalent
1) When you were young and decided to become a veterinarian, did you wish and hope that someday you'd work for a big corporation?
2) Do you aspire to milking every last wellness dollar out of pet owners and then shutter the windows and doors when an animal and their owner need care?
3) Would you like to be a part of a practice culture that respects and values every team member and leverages all of their strengths and talents to continuously improve the care provided?
4) Do you hope to work in a practice where maintaining team members' work/life balance is a top priority?
5) Do you hope to work in a practice where patient care and client care are two parts of the same equation?
6) Do you value continual learning as a life philosophy?
7) Would you like to live in a historically significant world city that has vibrant cultural opportunities available to all of its citizens, regardless of wealth, free of charge?
8) Would you like to live in a multicultural city with a world-class culinary and craft beer scene?
9) Do you want to be a part of something special?
1) Private and proud! We have been competing with the big "cookie cutter" corporations for clients, patients and employees successfully for the last 25+ years. We compete well because we treat people well, not because we have an ulterior motive.
2) Nobody is getting a thank-you gift from a client because they did an excellent job vaccinating a pet and then "ghosting" the client when really needed! Clients love us because we are there for them and their pets when they need us.
3) We dedicate 3 hours each week for staff development, including two hours involving the entire team. Team members submit their own "hot topics" to be discussed. Everyone's ideas are considered and respected. We are a strong, successful practice because we are ALL working to make our practice better.
4) We believe in personal time, family time, paid vacation, paid sick time, maternity leave and supporting each other. One year, 9 of our team members had babies! We are a community.
5) "Caring for you... as we care for your pets" has been our stated philosophy since our first day and it continues to be our guiding principle.
6) In addition to weekly staff development meetings, we believe in formal continuing education for all team members. We have also been a VIN member since the very beginning. We have weekly doctors' meetings and we discuss and get involved in each other's cases as a basic principle.
7) The St. Louis Art Museum, The St. Louis Zoo (best in the nation), the Municipal Opera (The Muny), the St. Louis Science Center are free to ALL regardless of wealth or what neighborhood you live in! Beautiful Forest Park has been delighting St. Louisans since the 1904 World's Fair and beyond!
8) St. Louis has one of the most vibrant "foodie" scenes in the Country, with many multicultural and top rated offerings! Additionally, we are often rated at the top for our craft beer scene, being one of the most important beer cities in the world!
Please visit our website (crevecoeurvets.com) and our Facebook page to learn more about us. Submit resumes to: Creve Coeur Animal Hospital 12550 Olive Blvd Creve Coeur, MO 63141 or email@example.com
DVM (or equivalent) degree and licensed in the State of Missouri. Nationally Accredited. DEA registration and Missouri BNDD registration. Professional Liability insurance commensurate with our organization's policies.
Additional Salary Information: Full and competitive benefits including student loan pay-back assistance
About Creve Coeur Animal Hospital
Creve Coeur Animal Hospital is an AAHA Accredited animal hospital, caring for dogs, cats, rabbits and small mammals (canines 75%, felines 16% and exotic pets 9%). We provide 24 hour nursing care to our patients and our boarding pets. This allows us to provide a level of quality and continuity of care not commonly found in general veterinary practice. Our practice culture emphasizes continuous learning and respect for our clients and employees. For more than 25 years, we have developed a high performing, motivated staff, working as a team in our well-equipped facility. Please visit our website (crevecoeurvets.com) and our Facebook page to learn more.