An experienced veterinarian with a touch of charisma would be a great fit at our Bevlab Animal Hospital. Our progressive companion animal clinic is situated within commuting distance to downtown Chicago, making Blue Island, IL, the perfect location for a family or for anyone who loves everything the great city of Chicago has to offer.
Be the doctor you want to be: This position is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate who wants independence when it comes to practicing medicine. At our hospital, we are dedicated to service and providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and preventative care. Having been a part of this community since 1968, the Bevlab team is proud to be a community fixture, having built relationships that have spanned the generations.
Our hospital is fully equipped with everything you need to shine, and you’ll love your new veterinary colleagues. The staff is experienced, cross-trained, and works diligently to provide first class education and follow through to our clientele. Talk to your future Bevlab colleagues, and they’ll tell you just how fulfilling working at Bevlab can be.
· Be Positive and Energetic
· Enjoy collaboration with colleagues
· Be compassionate and a good communicator
· Have passion for wellness and preventative care
· Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
Duties may include:
· Examining, diagnosing and treating animals for medical conditions
· Performing routine and non-routine surgical procedures
· Testing for and vaccinating against diseases
· Advising pet owners about general and preventative care, medical conditions and treatments
· Prescribing medication
Additional Salary Information: competitive pay and benefits based on skills and experience.
About Bevlab Animal Hospital
Rapidly growing group of veterinary practices in the Midwest and Florida area looking to expand by adding ambitious veterinary professionals. As a family-owned, family-run business, we believe in hard work, and in the value of work-life balance. We are dedicated to making sure our veterinarians, technicians and staff are able to fulfill and advance themselves professionally -- and still be able to attend a child’s soccer game or have lunch with an aging parent. Good work, good life and promises kept: These are the things we value, and that's how we do business.