Williams Veterinary Service of Mountain Grove, Missouri is seeking a mixed animal veterinarian for its busy mixed animal practice in scenic southern Missouri, an area well known for excellent fishing, hunting, floating, hiking and a variety of outdoor activities. Practice is currently 75% food animal including beef, dairy, swine, and small ruminants. The remaining 25% includes equine, companion animal, and some exotics. We would like to grow our services toward our new veterinarians's interests as well. The clinic building was completed in April of 2019 and currently offers in-house diagnostic blood work, ultrasound, and gas anesthesia. Digital radiography will be coming in summer of 2020.
Williams Veterinary Service is located within 60 minutes of Springfield, Missouri. Applicants Should be self motivated, hard working, willing to work with a variety of animals and clients, confident working alone and as a team player. Experience is not required , future partnership is an option and a mobile veterinary truck is provided. we are excited to add a veterinarian to our growing practice! Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions call or test Dr. Williams at (417) 349-0224.
General Veterinarian procedures.
Internal Number: 1
About Williams Veterinary Service
Our practice is looking for a full time veterinarian to work in our clinic.