Horn Lake Animal Hospital is searching for a Full-Time Associate Veterinarian to join our small animal practice in DeSoto County, Mississippi. Our aggressive and modern practice is an exclusively small animal care that also serves as an after-hours emergency hospital. We currently has five veterinarians which will allow us to mentor new graduates during this exciting time of transition. Our practice offers advanced computer system, in-house pharmacy, in-house laboratory systems (Abaxis CBC and Chemistry Machines), digital radiography, ultrasound machine, endoscopy, and orthopedic equipment (bone plates and external fixator).
DeSoto County is located in Northwest Mississippi and is just south of Memphis, Tennessee and is one of the fastest growing counties in the southeast.
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Mississippi
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About Horn Lake Animal Hospital
Visit our website for more information!
BACK TO TOP
College of Veterinary Medicine 1365 Gortner Avenue St. Paul, MN 55108 Academic & Student Affairs: 612-624-4747 Public Relations: 612-624-6228 Dean’s Office: 612-624-6244