We are seeking a dedicated, experienced, and caring Associate Veterinarian to join our growing team!
VCA Cat Hospital of Philadelphia is an AAHA accredited, feline only practice which has been serving Philadelphia and the surrounding areas for more than 40 years. We strive to deliver the best medical care for our patients and the best experience for our clients by providing care in a feline-friendly, stress-free environment - in fact, we're a Gold Level Cat Friendly Practice, as awarded by the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
About our Hospital:
- Historic building with three exam rooms and large treatment room. Desks, laptops and large shared office space for all veterinarians
- Surgical suites (2) with latest patient monitoring and warming equipment
- Spacious Kitty condos for boarding patients
- Electronic Medical Records
- Located in the heart of Rittenhouse square; walking distance to many of the best shops and restaurants
Our management and support team members are an extension of your family! We take pride in our team and in our close relationships with our clients and patients. Our continuous goal is delivering compassionate client service and quality medicine.
VCA Cat Hospital of Philadelphia will invest in you!
- Supportive environment to allow you to advance in the special interests that you desire
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Continuing Education Allowance and Continuing Education Days
- Regional Continuing Education
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Vacation/ Sick time and Paid Holiday
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Woof University '“ Online Training
- VIP Perks
In this position you'll use your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets. As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are: '¢ Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists. '¢ Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S. '¢ WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff. '¢ Robust Clinical Studies program. '¢ Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.