Flower Mound Emergency Pet Clinic is a 2 doctor, small animal emergency clinic offering service since 2008! We have an amazing team and pride ourselves on our outstanding medicine and deep compassion for our patients. We provide emergency, after hour care, ICU and critical care services with oxygen therapy, surgery, digital x-rays, ultrasound, (including diagnostic abdominal US), blood transfusions, fluid therapy, and full in-house laboratory. Every hospitalized patient is assigned a nurse to provide the best round the clock, one on one monitoring throughout their stay. As a team, we do everything we can to ensure to treat each patient as if they were our own! If you are interested in joining our passionate team we encourage you to apply today! North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic is a two doctor Emergency Clinic focusing our attention on small animals, exotics and some wildlife since 1993 about 45 minutes outside of Dallas, Texas. We have an amazing team and pride ourselves on our outstanding medicine and deep compassion for our patients. We provide emergency and after hour care, as well as ICU and Critical Care services. Some specific services include oxygen therapy, surgery, endoscopy, digital x-rays, ultrasound (including diagnostic abdominal US), blood transfusions, fluid therapy, and full in-house laboratory. We pride ourselves in treating each patient as our own and we mean that! Our team’s best qualities include compassion, empathy, and hard work ethic. Our clients consider us to be caring and very knowledgeable. The newest team member must possess passion, respect, honesty, accountability, and the ability to have fun!
This is an emergency position which means nights, weekends, and holidays will be incorporated into this schedule.
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Texas
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
About North Texas Emergency Pet Clinic
Visit our website for more information!
BACK TO TOP
College of Veterinary Medicine 1365 Gortner Avenue St. Paul, MN 55108 Academic & Student Affairs: 612-624-4747 Public Relations: 612-624-6228 Dean’s Office: 612-624-6244