Seeking companion animal (or companion/exotic mix) veterinarians for our new full-service Vetco Total Care GP hospital locations in Saugus and Medford, Massachusetts. We are seeking a second veterinarian at each of these locations to join our Hospital Medical Leaders. We have Full-Time, Part-Time, Relief roles available.
Other positions (contact for more details and availability):
Exotic Veterinarian: Do you enjoy working with exotic patients? We also have roles in our hospitals for veterinarians interested in patient caseload of 25% exotic and 75% companion animal (dogs/cats) while growing the exotic caseload for the practice.
Some of our full-time benefits/incentives include:
Work-Life Balance (no emergency, on-calls or overnights)
If interested in learning more, please email: Lindsay.Cropper@Petco.com or call/text: 858-692-8904.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification
Requirements and Licensure
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school or its equivalent
• Active licensure as a veterinarian without contingencies in the state in which the hospital is located or ability to obtain by state date
• Current DEA license
• Current Controlled Substance License, if applicable, in state in which the hospital is located or ability to obtain by start date
• USDA Category I Accreditation or completion within two months of hire date
• Must be comfortable performing anesthesia and routine surgeries including but not limited to: canine and feline spays, neuters, mass removals and dentals
About Petco Health & Wellness
With more than 50 years of service to pet parents, Petco is a leading pet specialty retailer that obsesses about delivering health and happy experiences for pets and the people who love them. We do this by providing the products, services, education and experiences that keep pets physically fit, mentally alert, socially engaged and emotionally happy. Everything we do is guided by our vision:Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World.