Our fast-paced, growing veterinary urgent care is looking for 2 highly experienced RVT/LVT's or equivalent. We are a friendly group who work cooperatively to help animals. We are passionate about practicing high quality medicine, being good communicators, and working well in a team setting. We do not tolerate toxic workplace culture. We love animals, want to improve their well-being and want to enjoy our job and cohorts at the same time. We're not interested in old practices that result in burn-out. We prioritize quality of life, livable wages, and a healthy workplace culture. If you have the experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without a resume will not be considered.
- Must have at least 3 years of clinical experience working as an RVT/LVT or equivalent.
- Must be able to manage critical patients, multi-task, and work cooperatively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient at placing IV catheters, drawing blood and running labwork, performing digital xrays, monitoring patients who are sedated or anesthetized, administering injectable as well as oral medications and have a good working knowledge of veterinary emergencies as well as medications.
- Must be reliable and accountable, have your own source of transportation and be on time for shifts.
- Must be good at communicating with both colleagues and clients.