OK, I get it. Your chosen career is awesome but the people can sometimes suck. Or maybe you've been swallowed up by the corporate monster and have lost the personal connection to practice. So don’t settle for a crappy existence anymore, come practice in a place where you can actually reap the rewards you’ve worked so hard to earn – personally, professionally and financially.
Yeah, we’ve got all the bells and whistles – Cat Friendly, Veterinary Management Group (VMG) member, cool gadgets, awesome facility, blah, blah, blah… everybody has those things these days. But here’s where we’re a little different.
- 30 minute appointments (or more) – get to work your cases up like you were trained to.
- Smart clients that actually listen to what you say and are willing to go the extra mile.
- A great demographic where you can easily earn enough to pay your student loan and that extra box of Ramen this month.
- Real mentorship from people who have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt to prove it.
- Really smart and nerdy specialists not far away when you need a little help.
- Sister hospital down the road to share ideas (and cases).
- Employee benefits that strengthen both the body and the mind.
- Live on the edge of the big city and the rolling hills of Eastern Pennsylvania – get the best of both worlds.
- A big enough practice to support the best benefits but still private and family run - practice where you matter.
This is a hospital that’s making waves in the area because we really do practice our own way – and our clients love us for it.
Part time or full time, if you're awesome, we want to meet you. At a time when the corporates are cutting doctor salaries (maybe even yours) to hit a short term target, we're investing in the future. And yes, if we come across the right go-getter, partnership and ownership are part of your path too. So come recharge your professional excitement and have fun again.
All the boring details available on request, just ask… Call/Text/Email/Yell at Dr. Travis Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org or (484) 524-5846 for more information.