At Willakenize Animal Clinic, we pride ourselves on being the local veterinary clinic of choice for over 40+ years! We hire for attitude and enthusiasm and train for excellence! We are currently looking to hire a full-time experienced practice manager to join our growing and high-spirited practice!
The practice manager drives appropriate staffing, coordinates HR with our HR team, hiring, development, training, compliance, payroll, and project management (just to name a few of the responsibilities!). The practice manager has a wide oversight scope and drives overall results in the clinic in partnership with the medical director. The practice manager owns developing and maintaining a great culture and team atmosphere.
We’re looking for:
- Previous veterinary practice management experience
- CVPM a PLUS / we'll help get you there!
- Demonstrated financial leadership with an understanding of KPI’s, P & L and a RESULTS focus
- Self-starter with a willingness to contribute immediately
- Experienced PM that can manage and oversee strategic initiatives such as PIMS transition, expansion project (TI / Construction project management a plus), team structure etc.
- Systematic approach with an ability to leverage technology for practice success
- High EQ with effective communication skills
- Support staff schedules
- Inventory management
- Kind, compassionate, effective – driving results for all the right reasons
- Experience with PetDesk, WhiskerCloud, Avimark, and Pulse (previously Evet) a plus!
Additional job requirements:
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week
- Weekend availability
- Must be able to work in an environment that is rapidly changing with shifting priorities
- Ability to work on feet for up to 8 hours daily
- Ability to work in a pet environment that has cats, dogs, noise, and odors.
- Ability to squat down, climb a ladder, and lift up to 40lbs.
- Ability to communicate in email, on the phone, and in person.
- Ability to operate Windows-based computers and programs, learn new programs, join and host online meetings.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope to have you join our team!!