Veterinarian | PT Urgent Care/GP, Flexible Scheduling in Cincinnati!
National Veterinary Associates (NVA)
Location: Loveland, Ohio
Type: Part Time
DVM or equivalent
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 14096
Kings Veterinary Hospital is a progressive and well-equipped small animal hospital in an affluent demographic area just 20 miles northeast of downtown Cincinnati. We have been providing top-quality veterinary care with a personalized and compassionate feel since 1995. Our team of 9 doctors work in a collaborative effort to provide the best care available in our area while enjoying a positive work/life balance.
We are seeking a part time veterinarian with general practice and urgent care experience. This is an incredible opportunity for a doctor contemplating the next stage in their career or a relief doctor looking to supplement!
You are the ideal candidate if:
You are interested in a flexible schedule
You are looking for part time hours, 1-2 shifts/week, 30-40hrs/month. PRN coverage for vacations.
You have an Urgent Care/GP background
You are a relief doctor looking for a small supplement with a prestigious hospital
You are looking for a collaborative environment working alongside multiple experienced DVMs
What we will offer you:
Generous Compensation and Lifestyle bonuses!
A focus on work life balance!
Daytime/Evening FLEXIBLE hours!
No Overnight or Holiday commitments!
Ability to manage a variety of case types including general practice, urgent and critical care!
ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
* Digital x-ray and digital dental x-ray systems.
* In-house laboratory capabilities including Idexx Catalyst & ProCyte, urinalysis with sediments, FeLV and other ELISA tests, and full service external labwork capabilities with clinical and pathological laboratories.
* Esaote Ultrasound for abdominal and echocardiogram
* Isofluorane/Sevofluorane anesthesia
* Ultrasonic dental equipment in separate dental suite.
* Excellent surgical monitoring capabilities including EKG, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry.
* Complete pharmacy- large inventory of established pharmaceuticals
* Newest version of Cornerstone, we are a ‘paper-lite’ clinic.
* Good working relationship with local rescue groups
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.