Shoreline Veterinary Hospital is a progressive small animal practice in Shoreline Washington. We are looking to add a full-time veterinarian to our team. New graduates are welcome to apply. We are seeking a personable enthusiastic veterinarian that is a team player. A veterinarian who truly cares about people, animals and the bond that they develop, so each patient is treated accordingly. We are dedicated to giving each pet the best quality medicine; trying to enhance the lives of both the pets and the people. We care about our patients, our clients, each other and our community. We offer many diagnostic services including digital radiology, digital dental radiographs, in-house Idexx lab machines, and ultrasound. We have separate X-ray and surgery suites.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
1. Ensure the safety of pets, clients, and staff by using appropriate yet fear free restraint.
2. Obtain medical history, maintain proper and complete medical records utilizing a SOAP format.
3. Educate clients about preventative health, diagnostics, and treatment plans to establish goals and anticipate outcomes for each client.
4. Effectively communicate with the clients and veterinary team to accomplish necessary treatment plans.
5. Perform routine dentals and surgeries during appropriate scheduled appointment time frames.
Shoreline Veterinary Hospital is a progressive small animal practice in Shoreline, Washington. We are a small practice located just north of Seattle, Washington, dedicated to giving each pet the best quality medicine. We try to enhance the lives of both pets and the people. We care about our patients, our clients, our staff and our community. Shoreline Veterinary Hospital is a growing hospital that believes in continued education. We believe that as we grow and learn we can best advise our clients and allow Shoreline Veterinary Hospital to better advocate for each individual patient. The practice currently is a 2 doctor practice with a 5:1 doctor ratio. We offer competitive salary and benefits.