Brand New Facility - Small Animal Associate Veterinarian
Pleasanton Veterinary Hospital
Location: Pleasanton, California
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Internal Number: 15054
Pleasanton Veterinary Hospital has relocated to a brand new facility and wants to add to their Veterinarian team! Production Salary Compensation Model with competitive base salary plus 22% production!
Our hospital has been going strong for 30+ years and we do not intend to slow down. Our doctors all belong to various local, state and national veterinary associations, where regular attendance at seminars keeps us at the top of our field. We emphasize preventive and wellness care to ensure the happy and healthy life of your pet. However, if the time comes when your pet requires medical treatment, we are extremely well prepared to provide your pet with essential state-of-the-art diagnostic, medical, dental, and surgical procedures.
We know the importance of quickly diagnosing and treating your pet, and our in-house modern laboratory and radiology unit provides us with accurate and prompt diagnostic results so that your pet's treatment can proceed immediately. In addition, we have a well-stocked on-site pharmacy so your pet's prescriptions can be filled immediately right here in our office.
What you can expect from joining our team:
· Strong earning potential with base salary + production bonuses available. PTO, health, dental, vision insurance, CE, 401k, and more!
· Guaranteed collaboration and/or mentorship. Our highly experienced and skilled team is here to help you grow your skillset. Whether it is complicated surgeries, exotics, emergency medicine, rehabilitative medicine or something in between – we are here!
· Healthy work culture. Our dedicated team knows how to get through the tough days together and enjoy life while at work. COVID made it tough, but we try to get together outside of work when opportunity presents. Cook outs, lunches, holiday parties or picnics – we like to have fun too!
· New facility in 2022. We have all the tools to make you successful. The new facility features 5 exam rooms, an acupuncture area, multiple dental suites, separate surgery rooms, x-ray and ultrasound rooms, paperless records, in house labs and more!
· Loyal and amazing clientele. Our doctors do an amazing job of really slowing down to connect with our patients and their owners. It is not uncommon for pet owners to drive a long distance to meet our team and receive the high quality medicine we take so much pride in.
· Typical work schedule would consist of 4, 10 hour shifts per week (including 1-2 Saturdays/month)
The ideal candidate for this position is one who is open minded and a team player. Our environment is one that is built upon collaboration and working together as a cohesive unit. An interest in acupuncture, rehabilitation medicine or exotics is a plus! Due to our experienced and knowledgeable staff, we would love to welcome in all levels of experience
If you are looking to join an excellent practice with tremendous growth opportunity, we should talk! Please visit our website here or email Jake Osborn at Jake.Osborn@nva.com to learn more.
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.