Animalife Veterinary Center is seeking a veterinarian who is passionate about providing proactive, compassionate care to pets!
Animalife Veterinary Center is a well-established growing general practice serving Naples and the surrounding areas since 1996. Over the past 25 years, our practice has grown from our original location in Mission Hills to include two sister locations, Eagle Creek and Pine Ridge.
Our veterinarians are passionate about helping people throughout the Naples area make the right choices for their pets and seeing their bonds grow over time. We believe that compassion, kindness, and respect are essential ingredients in the doctor/client/patient relationship. Our outstanding veterinary support staff makes it possible for us to consistently provide exceptional care to the Naples community.
Here at Animalife we are committed to a collaborative culture. Our staff is passionate, enthusiastic, and respectful of all walks of life!
• Opportunity to practice Avian, Exotics, and small animal medicine
• Up-to-date medical equipment
• Digital whole body and dental radiology
• Wellness care
• Emergency services
• Paper-lite record keeping with Avimark software
• Tenured support staff
• CLOSED on Sunday!
• Competitive Compensation
• Production Opportunities
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Annual CE funds and days
• Self-care wellness benefits like free counseling services, and discounted fitness memberships
• Student Debt Refinancing
• Funds for maintaining DEA and Licensure
• Any experience level considered
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which the applicant is to be employed.
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
Naples is a beautiful cultural gem tucked away in Southwest Florida. The Paradise Coast is where the Gulf of Mexico's sparkling water meets white sand, islands, and downtowns filled with artful treasures, culinary delights, and countless other discoveries.
For more information about the opportunity reach out to Ryley Kleven at email@example.com
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.