Chaparral Veterinary Medical Center is adding to our team!
Wonderful opportunity for a Small Animal Graduate to join a Team-Based Private Practice, established in 1971, well-respected within the community and still growing, located on 10 acres in beautiful Cave Creek.
We are looking for a part-time small animal associate. Experienced or new graduates are welcome. Must have good communication skills, excellent client service, and be willing to collaborate with marketing efforts to grow our practice. The ideal candidate would provide wellness and minor surgical services for dogs and cats.
- Demonstrate a team approach with other practitioners within the practice and with the referral veterinarian population outside of the practice
- Excellent communication skills are critical including contributing to discharge instruction generation and conveying findings to owners and referral veterinarians
- Contribute to expansion of the referral caseload within Chaparral Veterinary Medical Center
- Commitment to training, support, supervision and mentorship to intern veterinarians and veterinary support staff is important-experience in these roles desirable
Production and salary compensation package dependent on experience
For application, we require a current resume or Curriculum vitae and letter of intent as well as contact information for 3 references.
- Veterinary degree from an AVMA accredited institution
- Arizona veterinary medical licensure or eligibility for licensure at the time of application
- A strong service-focused philosophy, proven clinical competency, and desire to work as part of a progressive, collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of veterinarians
Job Type: Part-time
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
three to four 9 hour shifts during the week and one Saturday each month
NVA is a leading global veterinary community of more than 1,400 veterinary hospitals and pet resorts united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Our animal care ecosystem spans the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. Rooted in a culture of compassion, innovation and collaboration, NVA champions each hospital's unique culture and provides the support and opportunities veterinary teams need to deliver exceptional care to pets and their families.