WOODSDALE ANIMAL HOSPITAL in Roxboro, North Carolina is a busy and growing PRIVATELY OWNED practice seeking experienced, part-time or full-time veterinarian for our well equipped practice.
Our team works in harmony, the onsite practice owner is one of those rare treasures who enjoys collaborating on cases, looks for opportunities to provide a nurturing environment that assures a new or developing veterinarian has the true place to fulfill their full potential – Salary and benefits based on experience and working hours. (competitive salary, health insurance stipend, Paid Time Off, Matching retirement, pet care discounts, CE allowance, licenses. etc See Below). Done by 5:30 PM, no weekends or Holidays.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
An outgoing and compassionate veterinarian who has empathy for pets and their people, as well as fellow team members. We are a tight-knit group of pet professionals that strives to give each and every one of our clients a pleasant experience from start to finish--do you feel the same way about the work that you provide? Do you enjoy educating both the clients and your team members? Are you a stellar communicator that works hard to advocate for the importance of preventative care and goes above and beyond to meet your patients’ needs? If you are nodding “yes!” to all of these key points, we want to hear from you!
Here’s what you can expect to handle in this role on a routine basis:
- Work closely with our clients and their pets
- Provide patients with a high level of patient care while thoroughly working up cases
- Excellent surgical techniques and dental skills preferred
- Capable of leading a team of technicians
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have a strong work ethic, with the ability to work seamlessly as a team, as well as independently
- Possess strong people skills, with a specialized focus on the quality of care that provides client satisfaction to the highest degree
- Clear and effective communication, with both clients and fellow team members
- A commitment to superior client services in all aspects of your job
- Be respectful and courteous to all team members
- Acute attention to detail in all procedures and treatments
- License and be eligible to practice Veterinary Medicine in the state of North Carolina
- 2 years’ experience working in a veterinary practice preferred.
- Excellent computer software skills and proficient in electronic medical records
- PT- 1-3 days/week or FT 4 days/week. (9 hour days with 1 hour lunch break)
As a part of our team in this associate veterinarian role, here is how you can expect to be compensated:
- Salary will be determined by experience level and benefits package
- Health Care Stipend
- Matching Retirement
- Continuing Education
- Membership Dues and Licenses
- Generous Paid Time Off (FT only)
- Discounted veterinary services for personal pets -
About Us--And Why You Want to Join Our Awesome Practice
Our team members are caring people serving the local and extended community with excellence, compassion, and drive. We are determined to meet or exceed the expectations of the people we serve and educate. The hospital is equipped to practice highly proficient medicine. Clientele prefer in-house care and hospitalization. Enjoy working up complicated cases. The referral hospital is only 30 minutes away for specialty and emergency care when needed or requested.
From the first smiling face you see when you walk through our doors, we are all committed to client/patient care and compassion. Our employees are committed to our practice because we recognize the unshakeable bond between humans and animals, and we understand that pets are family without question. You want the best for your family, and we want to be the ones to provide it for those four-legged family members.
Think you’d make a great fit as our next associate veterinarian? Then please APPLY NOW. Be sure to include your resume and cover letter, and tell us a little about yourself and why you think you’d be an amazing asset for the practice. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: a drug-free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer.