We're looking to bring aboard a compassionate Medical Director at Eldorado Animal Clinic! We are a quality-focused veterinary hospital hoping to add to our team.
For nearly thirty years, EAC has called Santa Fe, New Mexico home. Inside these walls, we focus on nurturing dogs and cats from preventative to urgent care (with an affinity for dentistry). We, at EAC, care for companion animals in the Glorieta, Pecos and Eldorado areas with pride.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
• Managing routine, sick, and emergency visits
• Performing elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
• Performing dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
• Building treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
• Providing preventative, diagnostic, medical, and surgical recommendations & client education
• Completing drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions
• Overseeing in-house and outbound diagnostics and client communication
• Performing digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
Benefits You Can See:
- Up to $100,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Generous benefits package (health care premiums & short/long term disability)
- 401k plans; licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
- Annual CE allowance tuition reimbursement/student debt relief
- Generous PTO
- Free Pet Insurance
Benefits You Can Feel:
- Clinical autonomy focusing on the total well-being of the pet.
- A special investment in team building with mentorship pathways, as well as paths to leadership opportunities
- A healthy workplace culture where flexibility or set schedule opportunities are made to cater to you (& no on-call)
- A team who believes in building trust with clients and with each other
- Serious admin support so that you can focus on medicine with more peace of mind
- Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through kindness, and education
If you get the sense that we are your kind of breed, then please submit your CV for confidential consideration.
Must be licensed to practice veterinary medicine in the state of New Mexico or have the ability to become licensed.