Buckner Animal Clinic is an AAHA accredited practice located in east Dallas, TX. We are seeking to add a Medical Director to our busy practice that strives to provide professional, timely attention to every animal that comes through our doors. Here, we have a centered focus on work, life, and family balance.
Our clinic serves dogs and cats and has an opportunity to serve exotics if a candidate is interested in expanding into this market. Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We see more medical and surgical cases than the average clinic. You will have the ability to do more than wellness and vaccinate!
About our hospital:
* Offers digital dental radiography and ultrasound to its patients.
* Our collaborative doctors enjoy minor orthopedic surgery and would excellent mentors for you if you desire.
Our doctors are always looking for more ways in which to serve their community. We are open to all ideas and our hospital has full room to enhance services.
* Experienced practitioners.
* Veterinarian from an AVMA-accredited institution.
* License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of Texas or able to attain one, and be in good standing.
* DEA licensure is preferred.
* Must have a passion for continued learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain medical terms and conditions using simple language.
* Availability for weekend shifts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we encourage you to apply!
NVA General Practice is a leading veterinary community of over 1,200 independently managed hospitals united in the love of animals and the people who love them. Committed to serving the needs of pet owners in local communities around the world, NVA General Practice is driven by a mission to improve the comfort and well-being of pets through progressive and compassionate care.
Our network of hospitals creates an integrated community of medical expertise and collaboration, enabling continuous growth and learning for our animal care teams.
For more information, visit www.nva.com.