‘Associate’ means a co-worker, partner, or ally, and that is precisely what we are looking for. Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital is a small animal practice in Woodinville, Washington, an affluent, pet-friendly community, allowing easy access to 150+ wineries, Puget Sound, the Cascade Mountains, Seattle / Olympia / Bellingham / Canada / San Juan Islands, and many other cities, towns, and wilderness. We operate in a culture of learning, and we encourage the development of all our team members.
We are looking for a full-time Associate Veterinarian, with leadership potential, to join our team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, friendly, and giving personality to care for our amazing patients and their guardians. If you love life-long clients and their pets and take the human-animal bond seriously then Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital is where you need to be! We offer in-house diagnostic equipment, ultrasound, dental & digital x-ray, and digital records. Must be a licensed DVM in the State of Washington or have the ability to become licensed.
Our compensation and benefits plan is generous, competitive, and commensurate with experience. Our package includes:
· $20,000 Signing bonus and relocation assistance up to $10,000
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance with shared premiums
· Practice-sponsored life insurance
· 401(k) eligibility with employer match
· Child Care Participant
· Annual continuing education stipend
· Paid time off for personal use and to attend CE
· In-house development programs for new graduates, experienced Associates, and Medical Directors
· Sponsored Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with wellness initiatives
· Training & Critical Incident Services
· Paid AVMA PLIT policy coverage
· Reimbursement of all licensure and DEA fees
· Reimbursement of professional membership dues
· Personal pet discounts
For more information, please visit our website – we look forward to hearing from you
Caring for dogs and cats since 1994, Hollywood Hill Animal Hospital is located in an 1890’s farmhouse on the west bank of the Woodinville valley. Our team of experienced veterinary staff understands that every pet’s needs are different and that a strong client-veterinarian relationship is crucial to effective veterinary care for pets. We pride ourselves on being available to support you and foster a culture of learning. We hire only the best veterinarians and staff to join our animal hospital team in our efforts to provide the highest quality veterinary care and customer service. We are excited about our growing practice and encourage new graduates to apply as our medical directors love to teach!